Thank you for your interest in our school. The page gives you all information about our admission procedure.
Before a child is admitted into our school, he or she must meet the following age requirement.
Start your child’s enrolment by clicking the button below to go to our online admission portal.
To complete your child’s application process, the scanned copy of the following documents must be uploaded to the admission portal.
- 2 recent passport photographs (not more than 6 months old)
- Candidate’s birth certificate or international passport data page
- Most recent academic reports from the last 2 years
- Applicant’s character testimonial from the current school
- Secondary school transcript – for IB Diploma candidates
- WAEC or IGCSE result (minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English) – for IB Diploma candidates
- Immunization record and medical report (after the admission is offered)
Successful candidates will be informed via SMS, email or phone call.
A provisional letter of admission will then be issued for collection.
Acceptance letter signed and returned with all required payment.
Payments are made through the online admission portal, designated banks.
The accounts department receives the bank slip/draft and issues a receipt.
The receipt is very important so please keep it safe.
The student meets with a senior teacher and is allocated to the appropriate class.